The Aquatec system provides the solution to the daily challenges of cutting demanding paraffin sections.
Already during the cutting process, the section is stretched due to the temperature-controlled laminar water film. The volume flow of the water film can be adjusted at any time according to the cutting requirements.
When the transfer bridge is open, the damp cutting waste is led straight into the waste container and condenses there by collapsing in on itself. This massively reduces the volume. Frequent emptying of the cutting waste container is no longer necessary.
With the bridge closed, the selected section slides gently directly into the temperature-controlled water bath. In the illuminated water bath the section can be evaluated and selected. The high-quality sections can now be easily handled in the accustomed manner. All settings are carried out via the touch display on the front.
- Adjustable laminar water flow for perfect section stretching
- Significant reduction in the volume of section waste
- Easily removable waste tray
- Simplified cutting and simple creation of section ribbons
- Freely positionable unit for section illumination, dimmable
- Intuitive control via touchscreen
- Display with lock function to prevent unauthorized changes of device settings
- Integrated blade ejector
- Integrated power supply and electronic control